We’ll be participating in several events across Canada between August and November, 2022. We hope you’ll come to say hi, check out the books and booklets we’ve started to print, learn about Digits & Threads membership, and nerd out with us over all things fibre and textiles!
- August 21, 2022: Fibrations Festival, Victoria BC. Publisher Kim Werker will be there with our very first selection of printed offerings and info about Digits & Threads! Find us at Booth 55.
- August 27, 2022: Fibre Arts Day at the Old Grist Mill, Keremeos BC. Kim will be there with printed goods and info about Digits & Threads.
- September 10, 2022: Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters’ Fair, Kitchener ON. Editorial Director Kate Atherley will be there with printed goodies and info about Digits & Threads!
- September 24-25, 2022: Knit City Vancouver, Vancouver BC. Both Kate and Kim will be at this huge event, and we’re excited to welcome D&T contributors Caitlin ffrench, Kim McBrien Evans and Holli Yeoh to do demos at our booth! Look for a schedule in the next few weeks.
- November 12-13: Edmonton Fibre Frolic, Edmonton AB. Kim will be speaking at this large event. Further details TBD. Stay tuned!