Canadian Fibre & Textile Virtual Events: Spring 2021
Although we can’t yet gather in person due to COVID-19, there are many virtual fibre and textile events planned in Canada for this spring, which can help us stay connected to our craft and our friends.
Many guilds have moved to online meetings, and are hosting seminars and speakers.
If you would like us to add your group to the list, let us know at the link below.
- Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters’ Guild
- Guelph, Ontario’s Royal City Quilters’ Guild
- Mahone Bay Quilters Guild, Nova Scotia
- Prince George Fibre Arts Guild
- Toronto Knitters Guild
- Vancouver Mondern Quilt Guild
- Vancouver’s West Coast Knitters Guild
- Victoria Handweavers and Spinners Guild
- York Heritage Quilters Guild, Ontario
Provincial & Territorial Craft Councils
Many of these groups are hosting exhibitions, events and talks – visit their websites for information.
- Canadian Crafts Federation
- Alberta Craft Council
- Craft Council of B.C.
- Manitoba Craft Council
- Craft Ontario
- New Brunswick Craft Council
- Newfoundland and Labrador Craft Council
- Northwest Territories Arts
- Craft Nova Scotia
- Nunavut Arts and Crafts Association
- PEI Craft Council
- Conseil des métiers d’art du Québec
- The Saskatchewan Craft Council
- Yukon Art Society
Tell us about exhibitions, projects and activities to include in the next Common Threads!
Digits & Threads editors.